Saturday, January 6, 2018

That Winter Feeling!

Everyone has certain things they love about each season.
As you know right now it is winter and here are some of my favorite things about winter.

Right now I live in Florida
 but in less than a month my family and I are moving to Colorado.
And I know what you are thinking "that's crazy that you are moving from a hot, humid, and sunny place to a freezing in the winter, dry place."
But it isn't crazy because our family has been in the snow and cold lots of times before, 
and we used to live in Colorado.

Anyways one of my favorite things is playing in the snow!
Sledding, building snowmen, snowball fights, and building igloos.
After we play in the snow for a good couple of hours I like to go inside to a warm fire,
sit by the window with hot chocolate while watching the snowfall
and cuddling up in a blanket.


Another thing I love is to sit next to the fire and play games.
Games like checkers, cards, and board games.
I also like to sit next to the fire and read a book or listen to soft music.

That is just some of my favorite things about winter.
Feel free to share some of yours.

Be Colorful, Hannah

No comments: