Saturday, January 13, 2018

Something to Paint!

🔷
One problem I have a lot with drawing and painting is finding a subject.
I am sure you do too.
Anyways I am going to share what I do when I try to find something to paint or draw.

First I think, what kind of mood am I in today, or what I have in mind for today's painting.
If I can't think of something then I go on Pinterest and look up photography,
or I look at my own photos.
I try and look for sunsets or pretty photos like these





You can just draw the wagon or paint the whole thing.
You can paint just the flowers or draw just the pot that is holding the flowers.
Mix it up a little. Don't be afraid to change the scenery and try something different.

One of my favorite things to paint is the sky.
I love sunsets and colorful night skies filled with stars.
So I search that on Pinterest and pin it to my future art, board.
Here is a link to my board
⬇⬇

My Pinterest Future Art Board

I hope this helped you and have fun!

Be Colorful, Hannah

No comments: