Friday, January 5, 2018

Road Trip Boredom!

😃

My family and I love to travel. I have never truly been out of the U.S. but my parents have.
In fact, my Dad has been all over the world.

We aren't a normal family, we don't pay hundreds of dollars to fly four states over for two weeks. Especially since there are eight people in my family!
Instead, we take road trips.
One time we even took a 22 state trip across the U.S.

Keeping kids entertained for days in the car is very difficult. Here is something fun that we like to do on long trips.


What we like to do is, we print activity packs before we leave!
We don't let the kids see what is in their pack until we are on the road because everything is more fun when it's a surprise.
The first thing we always put in is some games.
We put in tic-tack-toe, hangman, crossword puzzles, and any other games we can think of.
Next, we find out some stuff that one person likes.
For example, my little sister loves Strawberry Shortcake so we look up and print Strawberry Shortcake coloring pages, and for my brothers, we do Lego and army men coloring pages.
They love them!
Whenever we take a trip we make some activity packs.
 We usually use binders or simply a folder to hold the papers. But don't forget to bring clipboards for everyone so they have something to draw on.
Any board kid will love this idea.

Be Colorful, Hannah


No comments: