Sunday, September 15, 2019

How to Make Cannoli Dip!


✩How to Make Cannoli Dip✩


Ingredients:
  • 1 cup of Powdered Sugar
  • 1 cup of Ricotta Cheese
  • 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
  • 1 – 8oz Package of Softened Cream Cheese
  • 2/3 cup of Mini Chocolate Chips
  • 1 box of Waffle Cones


In a large bowl,
combine the powdered sugar, ricotta cheese, and cream cheese.


Mix until smooth with a hand-powered mixer.

Add the vanilla and mix again.
Then add the chocolate chips and mix with a spoon or spatula.


Break the waffle cones into scoop size pieces.

Then Viola!


This recipe is super easy and absolutely delicious!
We first used it for dessert on our Italian themed dinner night and ever since then it has always been one of my favorites.
We have tried many different things to dip it with like Nilla Cookies, Graham crackers, and others but, I would have to say that waffle cone pieces are the best to have with it.

Also, check out the video I made about this yummy recipe
⇘⇓⇙

I hope you guys enjoy this recipe.
Make sure you subscribe to my channel
⇓⇓⇓

Make sure you check out my other post

🎨 Hannah

No comments: